Effective Oct 12, 2020
1. What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to the devices you use to reach and use the Service. Your browser or device holds these cookies and makes them available every time you visit a site again so that it can recognize you and remember important information about you.
- Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site. They are then deleted from your device once you leave the Service.
- Persistent Cookies remain in your browser or device for much longer – they remain there until you delete them or they reach their expiry date, depending on the cookie. These may, for example, be used to remember your travel preferences when you use the Service, recognize you on your return, and enhance your experience on the Service. Use of a persistent cookie may be linked to personal information while interacting with the Service, such as when you choose to store your user names and address, your contact number(s), e-mail ids, so that you do not have to enter them each time you access your accounts. Then, a persistent cookie will be stored on your computer, which is linked to your account information. If you reject the persistent cookie, you may still use the Service but you will be limited in some areas of it.
2. Can I Change My Cookie Preferences?
- You can always change your cookie preferences or delete cookies altogether.
- Browser settings allow you to choose whether or not to accept cookies or limit certain cookies. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies. If you use the Service without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Service. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Service may operate as intended.
- If you would prefer that we not collect information that may be used to help determine which advertisements to serve you, opt out by deleting all the cookies from your browser settings
- Your mobile operating system may let you opt out from having your information collected or used for interest-based advertising on mobile devices. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer, but this functionality is usually available in the “Settings” section of your device.
3. Does this Policy Change?
- The types of information typically collected by cookies include information relating to your use of the Service, your device’s IP address and browser type, how you arrived on one of the Services, your name, and email address if you are logging in, etc.
5. What Cookies Do We Use?
- Below is a list of each category of cookies we use and why we use each cookie. First party cookies are our own cookies set by SJ EXIM, controlled by us and used to provide information about the usage of the Service.
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how you prefer to use the Service and enable us to improve the way the Service works. We can remember your settings and help provide you with ads. Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to that Service.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service, help us record any difficulties you have with the Service. We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Behavioural Advertising Cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to users both on and off the Service. We analyse what pages you visit on these sites, what products or services you view, and whether you view or click on ads that are shown to you. We use this information to send you interest-based ads and may also share this information with third parties. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we’ve shown an ad and how it performed, or provide us with information about how you interact with ads. We may also work with a partner to show you an ad on or off the Service, such as after you have visited a partner’s site or application.
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Some photos or other content you place within the Service may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimize your experience. Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
- Similar Technologies: In addition to cookies, we may also use other similar tracking technologies on our services, such as pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, pixels or web bugs), web beacons, eTags and local storage. We use these technologies to do things like store user settings viewing history, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole or track users’ movements around the Service, to serve interest-based ads, or to improve our understanding of things like site traffic, visitor behavior and promotional campaigns. Pixel tags are small blocks of code installed in or on a web page, mobile app, or advertisement and are a method for passing information from your device to a third party website. Web beacons are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. Local storage, such as HTML 5, allows a website or mobile app to store and retrieve data on an individual’s device. eTags are tags used to analyze trends by us and our commerce partners.