Incorporating a Public Limited Company in India
Registration of Public Limited Company
A Public Limited Company is a Company limited by shares in which there is no restriction on the maximum number of shareholders, transfer of shares and acceptance of public deposits. The Minimum Authorised Capital of a Public Limited Company shall be Rs. 500,000 (INR Five Lacs)
This type of Company is suited for projects/businesses which require considerably high level of investments as there is no cap on maximum numbers of shareholders. Generally, where there is a requirement of raising of finances through a public, Public Limited company is best suited.
Requirements to register “Public Limited Company” in India:
- Minimum 7 shareholders
- Minimum 3 (The Directors and shareholders can be the same person)
- PAN card copy with Self attestation.
- Voter Id copy or Passport copy or Aadhar card copy or Driving license copy with self-attestation.
- Latest Bank account statement or Mobile /Telephone bill or Electricity Bill (not older than two months)- no need for self-attestation.
- Latest passport size photo in jpg.
- For the registered office proof of the company, if the property is rented/ leased, then copy or rental agreement or lease agreement.
- A copy of Electricity bill or Property Tax receipt or Water Tax receipt not older than two months.
- A copy of No objection certificate from the owner of the property.
- If owned property, copy of Sale Deed and Electricity bill is sufficient.
- In case of NRI or Foreign national, Passport copy has to be notarized at the Indian Embassy of the particular country.
- Utility bill has to be provided of the particular country where the NRI or Foreign national resides and it should be notarized.
The registration process of a Public Limited Company in India:
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identity Number (DIN)
- Name application and its reservation
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA)
- Filing of eforms with Registrar of Companies (RoC)
- Obtaining Certificate of Incorporation.
- Declaration to RoC for Commencement of Business
For further facilitation with regards to Company Incorporation & support please contact-
CP: Mr. Ravi Jha
Disclaimer: Please refer to official sources before effecting a decision
“We Provide Specialized Service / Consultancy on the subject matter. For a Quote Please provide a detailed outline of your Query / Requirement through email.”