Incorporating a Private Limited Company in India
About a Private Limited Company:
A Private Limited Company is a type of privately held small business entity. Owing to having less compliance’s, flexibility in decision making, easy access to the banks for loans and approach towards investors to raise funds without much restrictions, it is most preferred format of doing business by most of the entrepreneurs in India.
Following are the minimum requirements to register a Private Limited Company in India:
- Minimum 2 persons are required for registration of a Private Limited Company. They will be Shareholders& Directors of the company. The directors and shareholders can be the same person
- PAN card copy with Self attestation.
- Voter Id copy or Passport copy or Aadhar card copy or Driving license copy with self-attestation.
- Latest Bank account statement or Mobile /Telephone bill or Electricity Bill (not older than two months)- no need for self-attestation.
- Latest passport size photo in jpg.
- For the registered office proof of the company, if the property is rented/ leased, then copy or rental agreement or lease agreement.
- A Copy of Electricity bill or Property Tax receipt or Water Tax receipt not older than two months.
- A Copy of No objection certificate from the owner of the property.
- If owned property, copy of Sale Deed and Electricity bill is sufficient.
- In case of NRI or Foreign national, Passport copy has to be notarized at the Indian Embassy of the particular country.
- Utility bill has to be provided of the particular country where the NRI or Foreign national resides and it should be notarized.
The Registration process of a Private Limited Company in India:
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identity Number (DIN)
- Name application and its reservation
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA)
- Filing of e-forms with Registrar of Companies (RoC)
- Certificate of Incorporation
For further facilitation with regards to Company Incorporation & support please contact-
CP: Mr. Ravi Jha
Disclaimer: Please refer to official sources before effecting a decision
“We Provide Specialized Service / Consultancy on the subject matter. For a Quote Please provide a detailed outline of your Query / Requirement through email.”