PROGRAM GUIDELINES on ENERGY FROM URBAN, INDUSTRIAL AND AGRICULTURAL WASTES/RESIDUES-MNRE INDIA
The main objectives of the Programme are as follows:
- To promote setting up of projects for recovery of energy in the form of Biogas / BioCNG/Enriched Biogas/ Power from urban, industrial and agricultural wastes; and captive power and thermal use through gasification in industries.
- To promote Biomass Gasifier based power plants for producing electricity to meet the unmet demand of captive power and thermal needs of rice mills and other industries and villages for lighting, water pumping and micro-enterprises.
- To create conducive conditions and environment, with fiscal and financial regime, to develop, demonstrate and disseminate utilization of wastes and residues for recovery of energy.
The scheme provides for Central Financial Assistance in the form of capital subsidy and Grants-in-Aid in respect of the following activities:
- Biogas production from Industrial waste, Sewage Treatment Plants, Urban & Agricultural Waste/residue through Biomethanation.
- Power generation or production of Bio-CNG/enriched Biogas from biogas produced from Industrial waste, Sewage Treatment Plants, Urban & Agricultural Waste/residue.
- Installation of biomass gasifier based projects in industry for producing electricity to meet the unmet demand of captive power and thermal needs of rice mills and other industries and villages for lighting, water pumping and micro-enterprises.
- Promotional activities including R&D, Resources assessment, technology up gradation and performance evaluation, etc.
Any such project shall be eligible on the Criteria based on type of waste, Criteria based on technologies, Criteria based on capacity only.
Download the Scheme Document here
Waste to Energy Scheme-MNRE
Courtesy: MNRE, Govt of India
Contact undersigned for any type of Consulting assistance-
M/s S.J. EXIM Services- Q-Freight Team
Contact Person: Ravi Shekhar Jha
Web: www.sjeximtech.com / www.q-freight.com
Disclaimer: Please refer to official sources before effecting a decision
You must log in to post a comment.