BORN IN INDIA I SERVED FROM INDIA I TO THE GLOBE
Phased Implementation of Electronic Cash Ledger (ECL) in Customs
The Electronic Cash Ledger (ECL) functionality is envisaged in Section 51A of the Customs Act, 1962. It provides enabling provision whereby the importer, exporter or any person liable to pay duty, fees etc., under the Customs Act, has to make a non-interest-bearing deposit with the Government for the purpose of payment. The Customs (Electronic Cash Ledger) Regulations, 2022 (ECLR) notified vide No. 20/2022-Customs (N.T) dt. 30.03.2022 govern the manner of operationalization of ECL and related aspects. The statutory provision came into force on 01.06.2022.
Circular No.09 /2023-Customs dtd 30/03/2023 is in reference to the phase wise implementation of ECL in Customs.
We, at SJ EXIM Services, New Delhi, India, are currently offering the below mentioned services to Importers and Exporters across India.
- Advisory & Litigations support related to Customs & GST (Indirect tax)-across India
- Court Litigations- Revenue matters (Customs/GST)- across India
- Legal representation in Indirect tax (Customs/GST) appeals/court litigations- across India
- Advisory and support on Import compliances and smooth import operations- across India
- Advisory and support on smooth export operations- across India
- Obtaining all necessary import approvals- IEC, GSTIN, MSME Udyam, Special Import permits, CDSCO Import approvals for Cosmetics and Medical Devices, BIS registration, LMPC Registration, EPR registration- across India
- IGST refunds from Customs & GST-across India
- Tax Audits & Direct Tax matters- across India
- Company Secretarial Services- across India
- Advisory & services related to Gati Shakti Cargo terminal approvals and legal modalities
- DGFT applications/approvals/Committee cases- Advance Authorization, EPCG, Norms Fixation, PRC etc
- IEM Services/approvals- DPIIT, Min of Commerce & Industries
In case you still face any issues related to EXIM Policies, Customs procedures, Indirect Tax related compliance procedures and Indirect Tax and Litigation matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters in International commercial matters then please feel free to get in touch with us at the below given email IDs.
Come and explore the new way of doing business with us!
We are registered with Indian railways to book and place wagon/rakes/min rakes for all your bulk dry cargo movements across India.
Download the Circular Below:
Connect with us at
@ Team S.J. EXIM SERVICES, New Delhi
CP: Mr. Ravi Jha/+91-9999005379
“Indirect Tax & Litigations Advisory”
NOTE: All Inquiries are solicited via email only.
The views expressed in the update are strictly personal, based on our understanding of the underlying law. We are not responsible for any injury, loss or cost arising to any person who refers this update and acts or refrains from any act accordingly. We would suggest that a detailed legal advice must be sought before relying on this update.
#CBIC #imports #exports #indirecttax #IndirectTaxIndia #grantthornton #ernstandyoung #pwc #kpmg #kpmgtax #govtofindia #cex #customs #IndianCustoms #IndianCustomsatwork #delloite #customscompliance #customsclearance #legal #legalupdates #litigations #customslitigation #legalnews #arbitration #Enforcement #UNCITRAL #UnitedNations #UNO #WorldBank #CourtofLaw #Law #InternationalLogistics #RailLogistics #RailFreight #Cargoonrail #GatiShakti #MinistryofRailways #MinistryofCommerce #India #GovtofIndia #InternationalArbitration #DGFT #deloitte